The Chester A. Arthur Society Bounty Information
"The Fine Print"
- Protests must be based on car/class eligibility issues. Protests on other issues such as
driver eligibility and other rules issues are not included in the bounty system.
- One winning protest per class, per protesting driver, will be awarded a bounty
each season. JStock protests will be awarded twice a season.
- Protests must be made at a sanctioned BMW CCA Club Racing
event, within the guidelines of the CR rules.
- The protest must be successful.
- The protest must be announced publically on the CRSig email mailing list by either the protester, protestee,
involved steward or well-informed bystander. The explanation must include the basis of the protest, the ruling
of the stewards and the punishment of the guilty.
- No matter who reports the succesful protest on the CRSig email mailing list, the racer
who initiates the protest wins the bounty.
- If more than one racer form a group to make a protest, the bounty money shall be divided evenly
between them, but each of the protesters will win membership in the Society and receive
a Society membership patch.
- The bounty shall be a $50 gift certificate to VAC Motorsports and a
Society membership patch.
- VAC Motorsports is not an official sponsor of the Society. We buy our certificates
from them, that's all.
- Members of the Society are completely anonymous to everyone, including each
- Members of the Society may wear their Society membership patch on their
driving suits if they desire to expose themselves.